Journalism, Strategic Communication, and Integrated Marketing Communications
Jandoli School of Communication
Director, Francis E. Kelley Oxford Program
(SBU at Trinity College, Oxford)
Office phone: 716-375-2049
Send an email
Murphy Professional Building 212
- Master of Science in Journalism, The Medill School, Northwestern University, Evanston, Ill., 1966
- Bachelor of Arts in Spanish Literature, Georgia State University, Atlanta, Ga., 1965
- Chief Operating Officer, Head of the Department of Copywriting and Teacher at the Creative Circus, Atlanta.
- President and Creative Director, Jones-Kelley & Kilgore, Atlanta.
- President and Creative Director, David W. Evans Advertising, Atlanta.
- Addys (newspaper, magazine, radio, television, collateral)
- Clios (television, package design, magazine, premiums)
- New York Art Directors
- Magazine Publishers Association
- British Design & Art Direction
- Silver Microphones (radio)
- New Zealand Axis (television)
- Australian Paters (television)
- Other awards for business-to-business advertising, excellence in print production, etc.
Teaching advertising is fun. Learning advertising is fun. If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.
CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS/PROJECTS
PERSONAL INTERESTS/COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT