MASKS? The Library follows the University guidance on masking--mask-wearing indoors is strongly recommended for those who are vaccinated, and required for those who are not vaccinated. Please note that classes in the library might require all students, regardless of vaccine status, to wear masks while in that class.
START YOUR RESEARCH AT THE LIBRARY!
- Ebsco Discovery System--like Google for the library--searches multiple databases at once, and helps you find both print books and e-books, Use the search box above or http://bit.ly/2usXPgp
- Articles and Databases page -- links to individual databases that you may need for class, such as Counseling in Video, IBISWorld, Morningstar, Nexis Uni, and more
- ProQuest databases direct login
- Featured Database: UpToDate
- TIP: Each time you access UpToDate, log in under the Log In link with your UpToDate user name and password. To register for an account, use the Register link when you first connect.
SUGGESTIONS OR PROBLEMS?
We welcome your feedback! Please e-mail email@example.com