The library building is open to all at this time! However, remote services continue If you need them. If you need materials pulled from the shelves and delivered, please contact the Reference Desk. As always, we will do our absolute best to meet your needs!
START YOUR RESEARCH AT THE LIBRARY!
- Ebsco Discovery System--like Google for the library--searches multiple databases at once, and helps you find both print books and e-books, Use the search box above or http://bit.ly/2usXPgp
- Articles and Databases page -- links to individual databases that you may need for class, such as Counseling in Video, IBISWorld, Morningstar, Nexis Uni, and more
- ProQuest databases direct login
- Featured Database: UpToDate
- TIP: Each time you access UpToDate, log in under the Log In link with your UpToDate user name and password. To register for an account, use the Register link when you first connect.
- Find electronic & print journal titles (Journal Locator)
- Library physical materials (print, AV, etc.) catalog | WorldCat | How to find E-books
- WorldCat new look & features begin August 4: redesigned screens, highlighted search terms, & a new box to show options for accessing items.
- FEATURED SERVICE: Interlibrary Loan--Requesting Materials from Other Libraries
- Noodletools (citation manager) login
- For further citation information, scroll down to the "Citation Help" section of this page.
- Library Guide for Graduate Online Learners
This is a new website, and we welcome your feedback! Please e-mail email@example.com
if there is something that you cannot find or cannot access.