Already know Bona's is the place for you? That's great! To officially become a Bonnie, all new and transfer students need to submit a confirmation deposit*.
Once your deposit is received, you will be granted entry to our Confirmed Student web portal where you will have access to orientation registration information, the housing preference form, the meal plan contract and other information to get you started on the road to becoming a Bonnie.
*We know that the impacts of the COVID-19 crisis are far-reaching. Please contact your Admissions Counselor to discuss the best time for you to confirm your enrollment.
Choose from one of the four options below for confirmation
- If you have been accepted to one of the Franciscan Health Care Professions programs, CLICK HERE. Your total confirmation deposit is $500, needed to secure your seat in the program which you've been accepted.
- If you have been admitted as an International Student (Your confirmation deposit is $500):
- CLICK HERE if you have an American bank account
- CLICK HERE if you do not have an American bank account.
- If you have been admitted through the Higher Education Opportunity Program (HEOP), CLICK HERE. Your confirmation deposit is $25.
- All others, CLICK HERE. Your confirmation deposit is $250.
If you wish to pay your confirmation deposit by check, please send your check to:
Office of Admissions
P.O. Box D
St. Bonaventure, NY 14778
At St. Bonaventure, we are learning, along with all of you, how to adjust and do the best we can under extraordinary circumstances. Opportunities to communicate virtually with our community continue to grow. Below is what is currently being offered. We hope you'll join us online for whichever opportunity meets your needs, and please check back often for updates.