Visual & Performing Arts — Theater
School of Arts and Sciences
Assistant Professor, Visual & Performing Arts
Theater Technical Director
Phone: (716) 378-5822Send an email
- Bachelor of Science in graphic design and illustration, Indiana Wesleyan University, 2009
- Master of Fine Arts in costume design for theater and film, Ohio University, 2012.
- Costume Design assisted at American Players Theater and Illinois Shakespeare Festival
- Costume Designed off-Broadway (How 2 B A New Yorker)
- Costume Design assisted Broadway (Chaplin, Amy Clark and Martin Pakledinaz) and off-Broadway productions (Restoration Comedy, Loren Shaw)
- Costume Designed for various film projects
- Worked with Vampire Cowboys Theater Company: Costume Design War is F#cking Awesome by Qui Nguyen, Wardrobe Alice in Slasherland by Qui Nguyen.
- USITT Boards Choice Peggy Ezekiel Award, 2012
- SETC Costume Design Winner, 2012
- KC/ACTF Region 3 Design Storm Winner, 2009
My hope is to teach the love and passion of theater to others. I strive to help others realize the beauty of life through art.
CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS/PROJECTS
PERSONAL INTERESTS/COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
I have worked with Olean Theater Workshop and have designed costumes for three SBU Theater productions. I enjoy traveling, movies, D&D, sewing/quilting and playing guitar.