The Career and Professional Readiness Center offers the following services to St. Bonaventure alumni:
- Consultation for résumé critique and the clarification of job search strategy. To schedule an appointment with a CPRC career counselor, please contact our main office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716)375-2384.
- Connect and network with more than 5,400 St. Bonaventure alumni through LinkedIn. You are welcome you to join either or both of two groups:
- Search for jobs on Handshake.
- Review online resources for résumés, cover letters and interviewing skills.
- Discover comprehensive resources for your graduate school search.
- Jobs at St. Bonaventure University https://www.sbu.edu/jobs-at-sbu
Request access to Handshake
All alumni can now request access to Handshake, a career community and job-search tool for students and recent grads, by completing our Alumni Handshake Request Form
In completing the form, make sure to include your personal email as well as your SBU email, and indicate which you prefer to use. Please keep in mind you must have access to that email account in case you need to change your password.
Hire a Bonnie
Would you like to see current Bonaventure students and fellow alumni at your organization as an intern or full-time employee?
Partner with the CPRC to foster a recruiting relationship with your employer by posting a full-time employment or internship opportunity on Handshake
, or emailing Ashley Scolla
, CPRC student employment and recruiting coordinator, to establish a relationship and discuss opportunities further.