St. Bonaventure University
Robinson & Falconio Halls
Robinson (Rob) Hall and Falconio (Fal) Hall are facing three-story mirror images of each other separated by a common courtyard. They are situated in the center of campus, just steps from the Sandra A. and William L. Richter Center, the university's fitness center; Reilly Center, where our Bonnies take on rivals on Bob Lanier Court; and the Regina A. Quick Center for the Arts.
Photo: Students in the Rob-Fal courtyard, with the Richter fitness center in the background.
Robinson Hall houses approximately 175 students, while Falconio is home to about 190 students. Both are freshman-only halls and both are coed, with male and female students on the same floor and separate bathrooms. The university's Office of Safety & Security is located on the first floor of Robinson.
Rob-Fal Fast Facts:
- Rooms are approximately 17'4"-by-10'10"
- Nine RAs provide supervision and guidance
- Falconio has a live-in professional staff member
- Three ministers-in-residence call Rob-Fal home
- Free laundry facilities in each building
- Wireless internet
- Each has a kitchen and dining area with a big-screen TV located on the first floor
- Each student provided a bed, desk, chair and closet or wardrobe
A first-floor lounge in Falconio Hall