St. Bonaventure University
Garden East and West, next to Francis Hall on the east side of campus, offer apartment-style housing for juniors and seniors.
Our Garden Apartments give students a greater degree of independence with the convenience of on-campus accommodations. They are part of a cluster of apartment and townhouse student housing on the far eastern side of campus, which is connected to the main campus by a lighted road and paved footpath.
Gardens Fast Facts
- Two buildings (Gardens East & West)
- Each has 6-person single-gender apartments with 3 double bedrooms per unit
- Partially furnished kitchen, dining room, living room and storage closet
- Students responsible for cleanliness
- Laundry facilities on the first floor
- 10-minute walk to main campus
- Couch, loveseat, 2 stuffed chairs
- coffee table/end table
- 6-person dining table and chairs
- standard kitchen appliances (no microwave provided)
- Each bedroom had two adjustable-height beds, 2 desks and chairs, and 2 dressers/wardrobes