St. Bonaventure University
Devereux Hall, known simply as "Dev" to students and the scores of alumni who once called it home, is situated in the middle of campus. It's a short walk from Dev to Hickey Dining Hall and Cafe La Verna, or to the Regina A. Quick Center for the Arts.
Dev houses 282 sophomores, juniors and seniors on four floors, and offers both single gender and coed floor options. There are 90 single-occupancy rooms and 96 doubles.
Each floor has a lounge area where students can gather to watch TV and socialize. A laundry facility is located on the first floor. Devereux is also home to Garret Theater, an intimate stage used by student performers with SBU Theater
Devereux Fast Facts
- 8 resident assistants (RAs) offer supervision and guidance
- A professional staff member lives in the building
- 3 or 4 bathrooms on each floor
- Free laundry facilities
- Wireless internet
- Close proximity to Hickey Dining Hall and the academic quad
- Each room equipped with a sink