Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Quick Center is establishing a digital exhibition and website with accompanying catalogs for our Middle & High School Juried Art Exhibitions for 2021.
There is one deadline for both middle and high school digital submissions, however, submitted artwork will still be separated into two respective categories for the exhibition series, both for judging and digital display:
- Middle School: Grades 6, 7, & 8
- High School: Grades 9, 10, 11, & 12
Approximately 35 winners will be selected for each exhibition with no more than 75 total winners included in the entire exhibition series.
- Only digital submissions will be accepted. Please DO NOT bring any artwork to the Quick Center as outside visitors are not permitted on St. Bonaventure University’s campus at this time.
- Please include one digital submission form for each work of art submitted.
- Only one artwork per student may be submitted.
- Each school is allowed to submit 15 total works per grade. If your school has multiple art teachers per grade, please discuss before submitting as we will only accept the first 15 works submitted. In an effort to accommodate hybrid models, students may also submit their own work created outside of the classroom, however, the same submission totals and rules apply.
- Please e-mail submission to Quick@sbu.edu.
Judging & Prizes
- A panel of QCA judges will adjudicate each student’s artwork.
- Teachers will be notified of winning entries through email.
- Selected artists and works will be featured as a digital exhibition/catalog with an accompanying website as well as across the Quick Center’s various social sites.
- Prizes will be awarded to each artist selected for inclusion in each exhibition.
- Additional Prizes:
- Middle School: Three Judges' Choice Awards and prize packs will be awarded.
- High School: One Best of Category award and prize pack will be awarded in each of the following categories: Painting, Drawing/Printmaking, Photography/Digital Art, and Sculpture/Ceramics. Additionally, three Best in Show scholarships to St. Bonaventure University will be awarded.