St. Bonaventure University

Re-Enroll at SBU

If you have been previously enrolled as a degree seeking undergraduate student (not a Giant Step or Non-Degree Seeking Student) and you seek to re-enroll, you must complete a Re-Enrollment Application. This application is only for students who have formally withdrawn from the University and have been absent one full semester or more.

Before you submit your application, please review the Guidelines for Re-Enrollment below.
There is no application fee for students who apply for re-enrollment.

If you have questions regarding the re-enrollment process, please contact the Registrar's office at (716) 375-2020 or you may send an email.