Sometimes, your search for the right college can bring up more questions than answers. Do you follow your heart to a place that just feels right? Or do you go with a practical option with great academics, your ideal major and affordable tuition?
St. Bonaventure University answers both.
At St. Bonaventure, an amazing education is just the beginning. You’ll benefit from a transformational learning experience that instills confidence and adaptability in a changing world. But you’ll also be a part of something bigger — a unique, passionate and even quirky community that celebrates our differences and fosters lifelong connections.
So go ahead. Follow your head and your heart. There's a good chance they'll both lead you here.
Did You Know?
Enrolling at St. Bonaventure University is a sound investment in your future. Consider:
- Bonaventure graduates are leading some of the world's largest and most well-known businesses and schools; they're also working for every major broadcast network.
- 95% of SBU graduates are employed or move on to graduate school within six months of graduation.
- St. Bonaventure's graduation rate is one of the best in Western New York.
- 11:1 student-faculty ratio
- SBU ranks No. 2 in New York and No. 3 in the North on U.S. News & World Report's 2020 list of best regional university value.
- In the National Survey of Student Engagement, which measures student involvement in key educational practices, our students rate SBU well above the national average in categories such as enriching educational experience, supportive campus environment and student-faculty interaction.
- Our Career and Professional Readiness Center's comprehensive and innovative programs ensure that each student is exceptionally well prepared to make a successful transition to graduate school or that first job.
- Students from 33 states and 20 foreign countries call St. Bonaventure their home away from home.