Office Phone: (716) 375-2063
Send an Email
Please see “Business Resume” on my website
for information on an extensive career in Financial Markets.
- 2005 – 2007 Financial Advisor with UBS Wealth Management Americas.
- 2002 – 2005 Independent Trader: Trading the Spread Relationship in the U.S. yield curve.
- 2000 – 2001 Nordic Options: Basket Arbitrage Trading Equity Derivatives.
- 1992 – 2000 Independent Trader: Traded the arbitrage relationship in European Sovereign Debt
Please see “Teaching” on my website for short videos of lectures.
- Fairfield University
- 2014-15, full-time visiting instructor, micro- and macroeconomics
- 2013-14, adjunct professor, micro- and macroeconomics
- Fordham University
- 2011-14, micro- and macroeconomics; invited to teach statistics and honors macroeconomics in 2014-15, however accepted full-time visiting instructor position at Fairfield University.