Qualified high school seniors who enroll in a bachelor's degree program at St. Bonaventure are guaranteed placement in our Master of Science in Business Analytics program upon satisfactory completion of undergraduate requirements.
To qualify for the early assurance program in business analytics, applicants must have an 1100 SAT or a 90% or higher grade point average in high school.
While students may choose any major that results in a Bachelor of Business Administration, Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts degree in four years, the following undergraduate majors are recommended:
- Sports Management
Academic standards & additional requirements
- Students must maintain full-time status.
- Required and recommended courses must be taken for a grade.
- Students must maintain a 3.0 overall GPA and a 3.0 GPA in School of Business courses.
- Students who do not meet the GPA standards will be provided a letter indicating that they will be placed on probation until the GPA requirement is met. Students who continually fall short of the required qualifications may have their seat revoked.
- Current SBU students may apply for the early assurance program if they meet the 3.0 GPA requirement.
How to apply for early assurance
When applying for admission to St. Bonaventure, whether using the free Common Application or St . Bonaventure’s free application, applicants should indicate, under the “Pre-Professional” question, that they wish to apply for an early assurance program.