Lundeen, Erin M.
School of Health Professions
Office phone: (716) 375-2628
Send an Email
Francis Hall 211
- Community Health
- Nursing Informatics
- B.S. biology, Gannon University, 2002;
- BSN, Edinboro University of Pennsylvania, 2003
- MSN, Edinboro and Clarion Universities, 2014
- Certified School Nurse (CSN), 2008
- Licensed in New York and Pennsylvania
- Worked as CSN with Kane Area School District, Kane, Pa., for 13 years
- Worked as a clinical nurse and nurse preceptor in medical ICU at Hamot Hospital, Erie, Pa.
- Worked as RN supervisor in long-term care
- Worked in emergency department at Kane Community Hospital, Kane, Pa.
Thesis: Development of Printed Patient Education Material to Educate Parents about Body Mass Index, 2011
CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS/PROJECTS
I have a passion for holistic wellness and spirituality. I am certified in Reiki, levels I and II.
PERSONAL INTERESTS/COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
I am an active member of my church, where I teach Sunday school to preschool-age children. I also enjoy coaching different ages of youth basketball in Kane, where I serve on the elementary basketball program board.
I live in Kane, where I was born and raised, with my husband and three children, Sam, Sophia and Seth. I have a strong sense of family and community, and enjoy being part of the small town I grew up in.