School of Business
Office phone: (716) 375-2175 Send an Email
Swan Business Center 108A
- MKT 301. Principles of Marketing
- MKT 307. Personal Selling
- MKT 311. American Advertising Federation
- State University of New York at Buffalo, Masters of Business, Administration Marketing and International Management, 1992
- Cornell University, Bachelor of Science, Agricultural Economics, 1988
- D’Youville College, Masters Level Concentration, Human Resources Management (2010)
- Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan, Poland (Summer 1990)
- Superieure Ecole du Commerce, Tours, France (Spring Term 1992)
- Faculty Member, Business Program
- Bryant & Stratton College, Orchard Park, N.Y.
- 2008 - 201
- Faculty Member, Business and Marketing Adjunct Faculty Member
- University at Buffalo, Empire State College, Daemen College and D’Youville College
- 2005 - 2008
- Director of Marketing
- Perry's Ice Cream Company, Inc., Akron, New York
- 1996 - 2004
- Responsible for analysis of industry data and identification of national and regional market trends to support new product launches. Lead cross functional product development team. Established department goals and implementation plans to meet company-wide strategic objectives. Managed advertising agency relationship. Established and managed sponsorship relationships with venues including The Buffalo Sabres, The Buffalo Zoo, and Six Flags Darien Lake.
- Marketing Manager
- Wegmans Brand/Daymon Associates, Rochester, N.Y.
- 1995 – 1996
- Responsible for coordination of design and implementation of packaging for Wegmans Brand private label products. Product categories included Health and Beauty, Frozen Foods, Pet Food, Beverage and Salty Snacks.
- National Marketing Coordinator
- Huntingdon Engineering and Environmental, Inc., Middleport, N.Y.
- 1994 – 1995
- Responsible for development of marketing programs and printed materials for a national company comprised of 72 locations and over $120 million in sales.
- Corporate Marketing Analyst
- M&T Bank, Buffalo, N.Y.
- 1992 – 1994
- Responsible for development and implementation of corporate marketing advertising campaigns. Prepared research reports for inclusion in management annual reports.
- Received International Dairy Foods Association “Package Redesign of the Year” award in the Novelty Category.
- Lead team which established “Perry’s Ice Cream Bowl” charitable ice cream festival, which doubled attendance and raised $18,000 for Roswell Park Cancer institute in its second year.
- Manufacturers and Traders Trust Graduate School Fellow
- Awarded research grant from the New York State Department of Agriculture and Markets for Joint study with Cornell University and Schichtel’s Nursery, Inc.
CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS/PROJECTS
PERSONAL INTERESTS/COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT