Minor in Chemistry

For non-majors, the following courses constitute a minor in chemistry. For an overview of a particular course, click on its title. Our Course Descriptions page lists all chemistry courses.

To declare a minor, a special form must be filled out and filed with the Records Office by the end of the student's junior year. The appropriate form is available from the student's advisor or from the Office of the Registrar.