To help ensure the health and safety of all guests, the following safeguard and procedures will be followed:
- If a graduate or guest is not feeling well the day of the event, please DO NOT attend.
- Appropriate face coverings must be worn at all times.
- All guests will fill out a health screening prior to admittance.
- All attendees must show physical proof of a negative COVID-19 test OR a completed vaccination series OR county Health Department verification of a positive COVID test and proof of recovery within the previous 90 days.
- All attendees including graduates are required to check in the day of the event.
- An event pass issued to all attendees must be worn at all times (see FAQs below). Graduates may tuck these under their gowns prior to walking on stage and being photographed.
- All guests, as much as possible, are to practice social distancing, maintaining 6 feet of separation from others not in their immediate party.
- No food or beverages (other than a personal bottle of water) are permitted at the event.