Office Phone: (716) 375-2578Send an Email
- JMC 320. Principles and Practices of Public Relations
- JMC 420. Public Relations Campaigns
- JMC 251. Desktop Publishing
- JMC 329. Press Release Writing
- JMC 359. Introduction to Photo Shop
- JMC 379. Introduction to Web Design
- JMC 399. Communication Research Methods
- JMC 422. Internal Organizational Relations
- JMC 425. Communication in Conflict
- JMC 426. Health Communication
- JMC 499. Senior Capstone
Integrated Marketing Communications
- IMC 500. Mass Communication Theory, Principles and Practices
- IMC 520. Marketing Communication Research
- IMC 640. Market Research Practicum and Report Writing
- IMC 740. The Practice of Public Relations
- IMC 820. Organizational Structures and Behavior for IMC
Summer marine biology program at Duke University Marine Laboratory, 1990
Dr. Hoffmann is a former dean (2012-2017) of the Jandoli School of Communication, former dean of the School of Graduate Studies, and an entrepreneur. She is the owner Wild Mountain Organics, LLC.
She received her doctorate and master’s degree in communication from the State University of New York at Buffalo and her Bachelor of Science degree from St. Bonaventure University. Her research and teaching focus on conflict management, conflict resolution, and corporate communication and strategy. Prior to going into academia, Dr. Hoffmann worked as corporate communications manager for The CRS Companies and for Catholic Health.
She has taught courses in Business Writing, Marketing Communication Research, Organizational Structures and Behavior, Communication and Influencing Skills, and Leading Change. She has also developed courses in Health Communication and Communication in Conflict, and she oversaw independent study projects in Communication Research Methods and an MBA Special Topics course in Sustainable Community Development.