School of Business
Associate Professor, Management
Office phone: (716) 375-2092
Send an email
Swan Business Center 206B
- Organizational Behavior
- International Management
- Ph.D. in Management, University of California Irvine, 2016
- MBA, IESE Business School, 2008
- MSc in Electronics & Telecommunication, University of Science and Technology, 2000
Before joining academia, I grew industry experience through international assignments in high-tech (e.g. software engineering for 3G cellular systems), consumer electronics (e.g. relationships building and customer requirements management) and higher education (e.g. book editing, research team coordination, and strategy development for a business school).
I draw on my previous experience in multinationals, advise from senior colleagues, suggestions from journals for educators, and students’ feedback. I value experiential and student-centered teaching approaches, such as real-life, out-of-classroom exercises and discussion on contemporary events in the business world and society.
CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS/PROJECTS
I am involved in a few interdisciplinary research streams such as
- manager-subordinate relationships in cross-cultural contexts;
- income inequality and its societal and organizational consequences, and;
- challenges in project management.
I am also passionate about advancements in management education, especially experiential learning.
PERSONAL INTERESTS/COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT