Minor in Sociology

Non-majors may obtain a sociology minor by completing the requirements below. To see the description of a particular course, click on its title. Our Course Descriptions page lists all sociology and social science courses.

To declare a minor, a special form must be filled out and filed with the Records Office by the end of the student's junior year. The appropriate form is available from the student's adviser or from the Office of the Registrar.