School of Business
Assistant Professor of Business Law
Office phone: (716) 375-2194
Send an email
Swan Business Center 206D
- BLX 210. Business Law I
- MBA 611. Legal Environment of Business
- MBA 650. Business Ethics
- LL.M., Corporate Finance Law, Wayne State University, 2006
- M.S., Accounting–Taxation Option, University of New Orleans, 2004
- J.D., Law, University of Arkansas, 2002
- B.S., Accounting (magna cum laude), Alabama A&M University, 1992
- Licensed attorney, Supreme Court of New Mexico (member, State Bar of New Mexico), 2012-2016; 2018-present.
- Licensed attorney (member), Bar of the U.S. District Court, District of New Mexico, 2013-2020.
- Educator license, Business Education, State of Montana, 2017-2020.
- Member, American Bar Association (ABA), 2019-present.
- Member, Kappa Delta Pi International Honor Society in Education, 2018-present.
- Five years of criminal and civil legal experience, 2012-2019.
- One year of high school substitute teaching experience, 2017-2018.
- One year of teaching and programming experience with Boys & Girls Club, 2017.
- Two years of auditing experience with the U.S. Air Force Audit Agency, 1993-1995.
Law Journal Publications
- “Misappropriation Theory: How the World’s Two Largest Economies Regulate Insider Trading,” Dartmouth Law Journal ________, ___________ (currently set for publication in the Fall 2019 issue in 2020; delayed due to COVID-19 issues).
CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS/PROJECTS
PERSONAL INTERESTS/COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT