The Bona Advantage
Current St. Bonaventure undergraduate students and alumni, members of the Seneca Nation, armed forces veterans, and people who live or work in Cattaraugus, Allegany, Chautauqua, McKean and Potter counties are eligible for the Bona Advantage, which guarantees applicants will receive an interview and have their NursingCAS application fee waived.
To receive the Bona Advantage, qualified applicants must indicate that they intend to apply to the MEP program by Sept. 1 of the year prior to their desired spring entrance.
To be eligible for the MEP Bona Advantage program, applicants must:
- obtain a 3.0 GPA in their undergraduate education
- obtain a C or above on all prerequisite courses
- take all prerequisite courses required of the program
- have a student record free from any academic or disciplinary issues
- apply to the program through the Centralized Application Service for Nursing (NursingCAS) by Sept. 1 of the year prior to their desired spring entrance.
Meeting the above requirements will ensure that the student is given an interview for admission to the program, which is very advantageous to the applicant. Admission to the MEP program will be granted if a student has a successful interview.
The Bona Advantage also covers the cost of the NursingCAS application fee. To receive a voucher prior to applying to NursingCAS, email firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating how you qualify for the above listed criteria.