Haden, Fr. Kyle
Theology and Franciscan Studies
School of Arts and Sciences
Associate Professor of Theology
Chair of the Department of Theology and Franciscan Studies
Office phone: (716) 375-2106
Send an email
Murphy Professional Building 231
- IS 102/THEO 265. Global Catholicism
- THFS 101. The Way of Francis and Clare
- THEO 309H. Honors Seminar on Interreligious Dialogue
- SFS 360. History of Christianity; The beginning to the Reformation
- THEO 406. History of Christianity
- HIST 102. Europe Since 1815
- Fordham University, Ph. D., 2013
- Catholic Theological Union, M. Div., 1997
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, M.A., 1989
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, B.A., 1987
- Assistant Professor
- High School Teacher
- Associate Pastor
- Embodied Idolatry: A Critique of Christian Nationalism, Lexington Books, 2020.
- Anti-Catholicism in American History: A Reinterpretation: Human Identity Needs Theory and the Bible Riots of 1844, St. Bonaventure University Press, 2015.
- "Anti-Catholicism in American History: A Proposal for a New Methodology," Vol. 124, n. 4, American Catholic Studies (2013).
- "The Myron Taylor Appointment, Protestant Churches, and the United States Press," Vol. 120, n. 4, American Catholic Studies (2009).
- "Suffering from a Franciscan Perspective," Vol. 57, n. 1,The Cord: A Franciscan Spiritual Review (2007).
CURRENT RESEARCH INTERESTS/PROJECTS
PERSONAL INTERESTS/COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT