The Center for Attention, Learning, & Memory (CALM) at St. Bonaventure University is devoted to conducting research on cognitive processes that influence learning and teaching.
A mission grounded in research and communication
The Center for Attention, Learning & Memory, a joint effort of the schools of Education and Arts & Sciences at St. Bonaventure, facilitates and supports faculty development and research on attention, learning and memory.
The center's mission is to:
- Centralize research from across campus in the areas of attention and learning at St. Bonaventure University;
- Increase communication among individuals, departments and schools as it pertains to attention and learning;
- Promote interdisciplinary research to better connect disparate fields of study;
- Increase awareness of the importance of attention and learning and related fields to St. Bonaventure (a teaching school);
- Promote student/faculty collaboration on projects related to attention, memory and learning;
- Serve as an example to outside constituents as to St. Bonaventure University’s commitment to the study of attention, memory and learning.