98% of St. Bonaventure accounting majors have job offers in hand before graduation.
Upon successful completion of the accounting program at St. Bonaventure University, graduates will be prepared to:
- demonstrate knowledge of advanced terminology and key accounting concepts;
- prepare & analyze budgeted and actual F/S, including footnotes;
- apply advanced cost accounting techniques;
- demonstrate knowledge of accounting regulatory environment, including U.S. GAAP, IFRS, U.S. federal income tax law;
- demonstrate an ability to use accounting information for complex decisions.
Placement rates of our graduates
Our impressive placement rates are a reflection of a robust business internship program