- Bonaventure graduates are leading some of the world’s largest and most well-known businesses and schools; they’re also working for every major broadcast network.
- Up to 5 pre-med students annually are provisionally accepted as freshmen into medical school at George Washington University after they earn their bachelor's degrees at St. Bonaventure.
- 95% of our graduates are employed or move on to graduate school within six months of graduation.
Since 2004, Finance majors scored in the top 5% on the Finance portion of the Major Field Exam.
- 9 out of 10 graduates say they would choose St. Bonaventure again.
- Six Pulitzer Prize winners come from the ranks of SBU graduates.
- Our graduation rates are consistently 20% higher than the national average.
St. Bonaventure's School of Education is one of the nation's top 25 innovative teacher education programs, according to the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE).
- Nearly 100% placement of MBA/accounting graduates.
Meet our Graduates
St. Bonaventure takes pride in the success of our graduates. We help students become successful career professionals. From their first position after graduation through the C-Suite office later in their careers, our graduates attribute their success back to the strength of their education with us.