St. Bonaventure student-athletes have produced a cumulative GPA of more than 3.0 for 24 straight semesters, an incredible run of 12 consecutive years. The average cumulative GPA for all SBU student-athletes was 3.29 for fall semester 2016, and 3.26 for the spring 2017 semester.
- 134 student-athletes were named to the Atlantic 10 Commissioner's Honor Roll (GPA of 3.5 or better) for spring 2017.
- 48% of our student-athletes had a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or better for spring 2017.
- 13 SBU athletic teams posted a cumulative team GPA above 3.20 during the 2016-17 academic year.
- As of the spring 2017 semester, 202 student-athletes had semester GPAs of better than 3.0 and 199 had a cumulative GPA of better than 3.0 for a total of 73 percent of the total student-athlete population.
- Men: baseball, basketball, golf, ice hockey, lacrosse, rugby, soccer, volleyball
- Women: basketball, lacrosse, rugby, soccer, softball, volleyball
- Combined: field hockey, running, ski racing
Basketball, dodgeball, flag football, floor hockey, golf, handball, indoor soccer, ultimate Frisbee, volleyball.