- Mahmuda Khan, Garima Agrawa, Jennifer Andrews, Grace Lewis, Michelle Mills, Cecilia Mo, Xiao-Ning Zhang. Functional exon-exon junction complex is essential for the success of male gametophyte development in Arabidopsis thaliana. Gorden Research Conference – Plant Molecular Biology 2012. Poster#118. Holderness, NH, July 15-20, 2012.
- Andreas Thor, Philip Anderson, Louiqa Raschid, Saket Navlakha, Barna Saha, Samir Khuller, Xiao-Ning Zhang. Link prediction for annotation graphs using graph summarization. Proceedings of the International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC2011). Also appears in Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Springer, Volume 7031/2011, 714-729, 2011. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-25073-6_45.
- Sinead Coleman, Jason Chien, Xiao-Ning Zhang. An investigation of phosphorylation of a splicing factor, SR45, in Arabidopsis thaliana. Rochester Academy of Science 38th Annual Paper Session. Poster. Rochester, NY. Oct. 29, 2011.
- David Samuel, Kun-Yong Choi, Kevin Cilano, Sinead Coleman, Usman Jilani, Amanda Johnson, Subodika Katukurunde, Mahmuda Khan, James Lee, Jill McAndrew, Christina Messner, David Pesci, Theiju Sebastian, Jarred Smithers, Shiyu Wang, Xiao-Ning Zhang. Characterization of the Arabidopsis sr45-1;oif-ler mutant in BIOL406: Plant Development and Physiology Laboratory. Plant Biology Meeting 2011. Poster #05011. Minneapolis, MN. August 6-10.
- Kevin Cilano & X.-N. Zhang. Identification and characterization of hap1-2 mutant that lacks the functional MAGO NASHI ortholog in Arabidopsis. RNA 2011. Poster #693. Kyoto, Japan. June 14-18.
- Xiao-Ning Zhang, Kevin Cilano, Stephen Mount & Jill Remick. OPEN IMMATURE FLOWER (OIF), a genetic enhancer of SR45, is involved in the regulation of flower development in Arabidopsis thaliana. Rochester Academy of Science 37th Annual Paper Session. Talk. Rochester, NY. November 6, 2010.
- Kevin Cilano & Xiao-Ning Zhang. Characterization of open-immature-flower phenotype in Arabidopsis thaliana by scanning electron microscopy. Rochester Academy of Science 37th Annual Paper Session. Poster #48. Rochester, NY. November 6, 2010.
- Stephen Mount, Amishav Bresler, Kevin Cilano, Dionne Rebello & Xiao-Ning Zhang. The open immature flower phenotype in hybrids between the Landsberg erecta and Columbia strains of Arabidopsis thaliana. Mid-Atlantic Plant Molecular Biology Society Conference 2010. Talk. Laurel, MD. August 12-13, 2010.
- Barna Saha, Allison Hoch, Samir Khuller, Louiqa Raschid & Xiao-Ning Zhang. Dense subgraphs with restrictions and applications to gene annotation graphs. Research in Computational Molecular Biology. Vol.6044/2010: 456-472. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-642-12683-3_30.
- Jason Chien, Kevin Cilano, Stephen M. Mount & Xiao-Ning Zhang. Is the functional difference between two alternatively spliced SR45 isoforms in Arabidopsis preserved in two rice SR45 orthologs during evolution? RNA 2010. Poster #603. June 22-27, 2010.
- Xiao-Ning Zhang & Stephen M. Mount. Two alternatively spliced isoforms of the Arabidopsis thaliana SR45 protein have distinct roles during normal plant development. Plant Physiology. 2009, 150 (3): 1450-1458.
- Xiao-Ning Zhang & Stephen M Mount. SR45, a splicing factor, is required for normal pollen development. Frontiers in Sexual Plant Reproduction III. Poster P1-28. October 17-19, 2008.
- Xiao-Ning Zhang (corresponding author), Yingjie Wu, John W. Tobias, Brian P. Brunk, Gerald F. Deitzer & Dongmei Liu. HFR1 is crucial for transcriptome regulation in the cryptochrome 1-mediated early response to blue light in Arabidopsis thaliana. PLoS ONE. 2008, 3(10): e3563. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0003563.
- Xiao-Ning Zhang, Zhi-Cai Qu, You-Zhong Wan, Hong-Wei Zhang & Da-Leng Shen. Application of suppression subtractive hybridization (SSH) to cloning differentially expressed cDNA in Dunaliella salina (Chorophyta) under hyperosmotic shock. Plant Molecular Biology Reporter. 20(1): 49-57. 2002.