ST. BONAVENTURE, N.Y. — St. Bonaventure University’s Department of Finance is hosting a panel discussion on the financial world at 3 p.m. Friday in Dresser Auditorium of the Murphy Professional Building.
The program features five alumni:
- Kevin Knieling, ’94, ’95, an associate at Goldman Sachs;
- Michael Burns, ’90, ’93, manager of pension investments at Corning Inc. Treasuries Division;
- Chris Brodhead, MBA ’05, vice president of Delta Point Capital Management;
- Christian Andreach, ’95, managing director of Manning and Napier Advisors;
- Sean Lynch, ’05, associate director for leveraged/high yield and private equity at UBS.
The program is free and open to the public. A reception will follow the panel discussion.
About the University: Inspired for more than 150 years by the Franciscan values of individual dignity, community inclusiveness, and service, St. Bonaventure University cultivates graduates who are confident and creative communicators, collaborative leaders and team members, and innovative problem solvers who are respectful of themselves, others, and the diverse world around them. No wonder U.S. News and World Report has for years considered us a “Great School at a Great Price.”