Only 5% of business schools worldwide are accredited by the Association for the Advancement of Collegiate Schools of Business.
St. Bonaventure's School of Business is proud to display the AACSB seal, signifying accreditation at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
This assures that you're getting a top-quality education, and it tells employers that you're ready to perform from day one.
What's more, we're in the business of preparing our students to be not only truly outstanding professionals, but truly outstanding people as well. You'll develop skills and insights to help you compete in the global economy while learning to make decisions rooted in moral and ethical values that define our Franciscan tradition.
Flexible programs, two campuses and online
St. Bonaventure's MBA program is designed to meet the needs of the busy consumer. We offer our program in four formats – part time, full time, weekends only and an online MBA program
– and at two locations: our main campus in Olean, N.Y., and at our Buffalo Center on the Hilbert College campus in Hamburg, N.Y.
The Olean and Buffalo Center academic calendars can be found here
- PART-TIME FORMAT: Classes are generally held once a week in the late afternoon or evening at the main campus in Olean.
- FULL-TIME FORMAT: Classes are generally held once a week in the late afternoon or evening at the main campus on a semester basis. Students with the appropriate academic background may be able to complete degree requirements in one year.
- WEEKEND FORMAT: Classes are held on Friday evening from 6 to 9 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. at the Buffalo Center. Students take one course at a time in five weekend modules.
- ONLINE FORMAT: Classes are available fully online.
NOTE: For the on-campus MBA, elective and foundation courses are occasionally offered ONLINE.
Students typically enter the program at the beginning of the fall or spring semesters, though summer entrance is also possible for most students.
Students with appropriate academic background may be able to complete degree requirements in 15 months. Most students, however, are able to complete degree requirements in approximately two years.
MBA Fact Sheet
We're ready to serve you
We invite you to learn more about the MBA Program and to join the next class of enthusiastic and committed students who are becoming extraordinary at St. Bonaventure University.
APPLY NOW (on-ground program)
APPLY NOW ONLINE