Careers in Sports Day
St. Bonaventure University's School of Business will host its first Careers in Sports Day on April 19, 2012. High school students will have the opportunity to plan, market and execute an exciting event on the SBU campus while learning about the different pathways to a career in the world of sports.
April 19, 2012
There are three great reasons why you should attend Careers in Sports Day:
- You will gain invaluable experience organizing and promoting an event in a dynamic environment, encountering realistic situations.
- St. Bonaventure is known as a welcoming community in a beautiful setting. You will have access to our facilities and work directly with Business majors and NCAA Division I athletes.
- You will have FUN! After a day of working behind the scenes, you will get to play in a KanJam tournament, complete with prizes for the winners.
Full day of events
9:00 a.m. - Arrival & Registration
10:00 a.m. - Welcome & Team Organization
10:20 a.m. - Tournament Preparation, Planning & Promotion
Noon - Lunch at the Hickey Dining Hall
12:45 p.m. - KanJam Pro-Am Tournament featuring
St. Bonaventure athletes (the "pros")
1:30 p.m. - Prizes & Conclusions
Capacity of the program is limited, so be sure to register your school group today. A limited number of bus grants are available to help schools with the cost of transportation.
Registration Deadline: April 6, 2012
Register online or call the Office of Admissions at 1-800-462-5050.
For additional information email: email@example.com
Why choose the St. Bonaventure School of Business?
- Our new School of Business Center will be open for the fall of 2013, providing state-of-the-art facilities so you can develop into a business leader of the future.
- St. Bonaventure's School of Business is one of only 5 percent of business schools worldwide accredited by the AACSB. This confirms St. Bonaventure's commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
- Service is one of the primary tenets of Franciscanism and that carries through to the St. Bonaventure School of Business, a leader in service learning.