Return to Online Application
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view the supplemental forms linked below.
You can download Acrobat Reader for free from Adobe's Website
It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that all required documents are sent to:
Office of Admissions
St. Bonaventure University
P.O. Box D
St. Bonaventure, N.Y. 14778
All freshmen and transfer students must:
- Complete all sections that apply to you.
- Print out the Secondary School Report Form and bring it to your high school guidance counselor and ask that she/he complete it, attach an official copy of your transcripts and send it to SBU.
- Arrange to have your SAT or ACT score reports sent to St. Bonaventure, if they do not appear on your transcripts.
- If you wish, you may print out the Optional Teacher Evaluation and give it to a teacher to write on your behalf.
Transfer students must also:
- Send an official transcript from all colleges attended.
- Provide a listing of courses completed or in progress, and a course catalog from each college attended.
- Provide Transfer Recommendation Form completed by the Dean of Students (or comparable official) from institution most recently attended.
- Submit to the office of financial aid transcripts from the most recent institution attended, even if you did not receive aid.
International applicants must also:
- Submit official SAT or ACT scores or official score of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Submit the Certification of Financial Responsibilities.