Two Ways to Apply
Students who wish to enroll in a graduate program at St. Bonaventure University may choose to apply for admission in one of two ways:
- As a degree-seeking, matriculated student
- As a non-matriculated student.
Admissions Credentials Required of IMC Candidates
- Undergraduate transcript from an accredited institution
- Two letters of recommendation (one from supervisor or professor)
- Essay describing desire to pursue the IMC Program.
- Additional information, if requested by program director.
Students are encouraged to complete their applications at least two months before their expected start date.
International applicants may only apply as degree-seeking students and must complete the application process at least five months before they plan to enroll. Students whose native language is not English must submit TOEFL scores. Consult the Graduate Catalog for complete details.
For a Program Overview, Click Here
For more information, including an application for admission, contact:
Basil Valente, O.F.M., IMC Graduate Program Director
email@example.com, (716) 375-2585