What is a SRS?
A Student Response System (SRS) is a combination
of software and hardware that allows students to
deliver almost instantaneous feedback to their
instructor by using a wireless remote.
An SRS Actively Promotes:
- Learning Desire and Commitment- Promotes collaboration with group exercises that require students to discuss and come to a consensus, or with quiz questions that create a healthy competition.
- Communication- Increase communication by discussing the answers and opinions revealed in the SRS results.
- Student Activity- Engages students in course material through survey, pretest, practice, or review questions.
- Customized Instruction- Provides instant feedback to students regarding an issue, question, or calculation.
- Data Collection- Collect data for research or formative/summative evaluation.
Contact the Office of Instructional Technology Support:
Email - Karla Bright at email@example.com or call 716-375-7897