Throughout all of our Bona Buddies programs, great and long-lasting bonds have been developed. Talk to a former or present Bona Buddies participant about that wonderful benefit of your involvement.
Want to get involved?
- All that is needed is a serious commitment to serve — to be a friend to someone who needs you as a friend,
to be there for him or her
- You don’t have to be a hero, just someone who cares
- You will have to attend training sessions, especially the one on child abuse awareness
- You will keep and submit logs
- You will have a super time sharing with your buddies
What fun things can we do?
- Go to the mall
- Take advantage of the recreation trail
- Go to a (parent/guardian approved) movie
- Go to a Bonnies basketball game
- Give lessons on computer safety using library computers
- The list goes on (lists are available in the Bona Buddies office)
(Rules to which we must adhere regarding proper boundaries in our goals of keeping children safe will be covered in our meetings and during your entrance interviews.)