Applying for the Five-Year Accounting Program?
Here's what you need to do:
- Complete an application
- Submit official Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) scores: generally, a score of 450 is needed
- Submit two letters of recommendation
- Submit your immunization record
- Meet with your program director and a St. Bonaventure Financial Aid counselor
- You do not need to request your St. Bonaventure transcript. Your signature on the graduate school application serves as a transcript request
- Signatures from your program director and a St. Bonaventure Financial Aid counselor are required before your application can be reviewed.
What sort of GPA do I need?
Generally, a 3.25 grade point average is needed for acceptance into the program.
When do I apply?
You should request application materials by November of your junior year as an undergraduate. Your application should be received on or before Dec. 15 of your junior year.
The School of Business Admissions Committee will meet in early February to review completed applications. You will be advised by letter of the committee's decision.
MBA Home Page Graduate Admissions