Thank you for your interest in recruiting SBU students. To share the internship opportunity with the students at St. Bonaventure, please complete the form below. This must be completed by the site supervisor.
Employers/organizations must abide by the Principles of Professional Conduct for Career Services and Employment Professionals as established by the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE). To view the CPRC's recruiting policies, click here.
By submitting this internship posting, I verify that I am a full-time professional and agree to:
- Provide a valuable learning experience for this intern
- Directly supervise or provide qualified supervision for intern including regularly-scheduled one-on-one meetings, and not delegate to a support-staff member
- Advise the intern of any risks associated with the internship
- On behalf of the sponsoring organization, provide a workplace which meets all federal, state, and local requirements regarding employment
- Agree on behalf of my organization that neither the University nor any of its agents or employees shall be in any way responsible for the student’s acts or omissions during the internship or for the student’s performance of his/her responsibilities.